CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18
Our Site and Application are not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Site or Application. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Site, Application, or through any of their respective features, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us through the contact information below.
WHAT WE COLLECTWe get information about you in a range of ways
- Information You Give Us. We collect your name, home and mailing postal addresses, email address, phone number, fax number, username, password, social security number, date of birth, annual income, property type and a description of current or intended improvements, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation) as well as other information you directly give us on our Site or in our Application. We may also collect information from the records and copies of your correspondence, if you contact us on or through the Site or Application.
- Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from our Site or Application.
- Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site or Application, we log information about the equipment you are using to access the Site or Application such as: the computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page or a screen, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site or Application. This information may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect from other ways or receive from third parties. This information helps us improve our Site and Application and deliver a more personalized service, including to estimate or audience size and usage patterns; store information about your preferences so we can customize our Site or Application according to your preferences; and recognize you when you return to our Site or Application.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Site, Application, and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit FortiFi, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- to present our Site, the Application, and their respective contents to you;
- to provide and deliver information, products, and services that you request from us;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to our Site or Application or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for approving assessment contracts. This use will be subject to other’s privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others without restriction.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
- Promotional Offers From FortiFi. Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non- marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
- Tracking Technologies. You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings, and you can typically remove and reject cookies from our Application with your system settings. Many browsers and mobile operating systems are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site or Application works for you.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION.You may contact us at the Contact Information below to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by deleting your account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
The law in some states may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of personal information. To learn more about any additional rights that may be applicable to you as a resident of one of these states, please see the privacy addendum for your state that is attached to this Policy or see below.
Your California Privacy Right
After January 1, 2020, you have the additional rights described in the California Privacy Addendum.
STATE-SPECIFIC RIGHTS.We also may use automated data collection technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Some web browsers permit you to broadcast a signal to websites and online services indicating a preference that they “do not track” your online activities. At this time, we do not honor such signals and we do not modify what information we collect or how we use that information based upon whether such a signal is broadcast or received by us.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site or for use of certain parts of the Application, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to us on our Site or through the Application. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site or through the Application.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY.It is our policy to post any changes we make to our Policy on this page with a notice that the Policy has been updated on the Site’s home page and the Application’s home screen. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ personal information, we will notify you by email to the email address specified in your account and/or through a notice on the Site’s home page or the Application’s home screen. The date the Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our Site or opening the Application and this Policy to check for any changes.
12770 High Bluff Dr
San Diego, CA 92130
Or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: January 1, 2020